Our purpose is to
love God and each other
as we lead people to become
Christ-like, disciple-making disciples.
1. WE BELIEVE in one God revealed in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. WE BELIEVE that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, inspired by the Holy Spirit contain all the truth necessary for faith and Christian living.
3. WE BELIEVE that man is created in the image of God but that image is marred by corruption, sin, .and brokeness.
4. WE BELIEVE that God has given humans free-will to choose to reject Him or to receive God’s love and enjoy living in forgiveness.
5. WE BELIEVE that through Jesus Christ the whole human race enjoys the opportunity to know God and be delivered from the dominion of sin.
6. WE BELIEVE that believers are to be set apart and empowered by the Holy Spirit to live out God’s dream for creation.
7. WE BELIEVE that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
8. WE BELIEVE that every person who seeks God with their whole heart, soul, mind, and strength, will find HIm. They will then discover that He will protect, bless, and guide them to a future full of hope with all their needs met in Jesus Christ.
We will honor Christ and his church with Integrity.
If we live with Integrity nothing else matters. If we don't live with Integrity nothing else matters. (Proverbs 11:3, NIV)
We will do anything short of sin to reach people who don't know Christ.
To reach people no one is reaching, we'll have to do things no one is doing. (1 Corinthians 9:22, NIV)
We always bring our best.
Excellence honors God and inspires people. (Colossians 3:23, NIV; 2 Corinthians 8:7, ESV)
We give up things we love for things we love even more.
It's an honor to sacrifice for Christ and his church. (Luke 14:33, ESV)
We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers.
The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world. (Galatians 5:13-14, NLT; 1 Peter 4:10-11, GW)
We are faith-filled, big thinking, bet-the-ranch risk takers.
We will not insult God with small thinking or safe living. (Hebrews 11:6, NIV; Matthew 19:26, NIV; Mark 11:23, CEV)
We will lead the way with irrational generosity.
We truly believe what Jesus said that it is more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35, NLT)
We are all about the “capital C” Church.
The local church is the hope of the world, and we can accomplish infinitely more together than apart. (Matthew 16:18-19, NIV; Ephesians 4:11-12, NIV)
We will laugh hard, loud, and often.
Nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love. (Proverbs 17:22, NKJV; Romans 12:11, NLT; John 13:34, NIV)
We have a mega vision with a micro focus.
We are committed to leading people to become Christ-like, Disciple-Making Disciples worldwide, one person at a time. (Matthew 28:19-20, GW; 2 Timothy 2:2, NIV)